Give the gift of hope and life this Christmas…
Over 20 tribal farming families are ready to form a growers co-operative in the precious Tansa Valley in India.
By doing so they will:
- Grow healthy and nutritious organic food
- Conserve an ecologically fragile area
- Improve their family’s future and preserve their indigenous culture.
The alternatives are dire. Slum migration, selling soil for brick making, rampant unsustainable development tearing up an ecologically sensitive and cultural heritage site.
- Dig a well for much needed water $100 (Rs 5000)
- Deliver a cart load of cow dung to fertilize their barren soils $50 (Rs 2500)
- Offer a diesel pump $300 (Rs 15,000)
Here is what to do:
If you don’t hear back from us in a timely manner please email us.
All donations are considered gifts to Saha Astitva’s global mission to be put to use where they can be most effective.
“The only people who can change the world are people who want to. And not everybody does.” ― Hugh MacLeod